Re: [NTLK] FilePad is now on SourceForge!

From: Michael S. Roels (msrwerks_at_ev1.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 17:05:36 EST

Can you not just zip everything up in a zip archive and post that? That way
the pc users will be able to get it, and the mac users too. (stuffit zips
and unzips files) maybe I am missing an obvious reason this can not be done.
If so, please ignore this post!

michael

On 1/24/03 3:55 PM, "John Anderson" <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> pecked this
out:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html