Re: [NTLK] Why isn't this in production!?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 12:23:35 EST

on 1/24/03 10:04 PM, James Elliott at james.elliott_at_newted.org wrote:

> Addicting? You want addicting? I just made the mistake of picking
> up a copy of the Mac Action Sack. I don't see how I'll ever get
> anything done anymore.

LOL! My son just bought "me" that for Christmas! I arrived last week, and
we've been fragging and "gibbing" each other ever since, and worse, using
Forge to create our own levels. He talked me into turning our flat into a
network level. It's nasty in there with a shotgun... :-) One can forget how
absolutely stunning those older Bungie games were, and still are. . .

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland