Re: [NTLK] Batteries for 2100 (was Re: Newton Newbie; A Few Questions

From: Darrell Greenwood (lists1_at_telus.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 19:48:50 EST

On 1/25/03 at 2:24 PM -0600, Peter H. Coffin wrote the following :

>*blinkblink* Wow... I paid about that $40 for a "new old-stock" whole
>rechargable pack for my 2100. Are the AA sleds really going for that
>much money?

Yes, it interesting checking the completed auctions on eBay. One
seller put three trays on auction simultaneously a couple of months
ago and depressed the price to the range of $25-$30. He then switched
to dribbling them out one at a time and is now getting $40+. Another
seller (GEMEnterprises) is asking a starting bid of $60 but isn't
selling any, at least while the first seller's supply holds up. :-)

Cheers,

Darrell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html