Re: [NTLK] [OT] Marathon! Formerly Why isn't this in production!?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 04:42:04 PST

on 1/25/03 8:03 PM, James Elliott at james.elliott_at_newted.org wrote:

> I've also been thinking about making our house into a level, but
> players would beam in so close to each other that it probably
> wouldn't work too well.

That's what I thought (our flat is only 60 m2), but adding doors, and
including some of the outsides, and some nice "secret" passageways helps
with the size issue, but even without it, it makes for a fast and furious
level. I would recommend _not_ putting in such goodies as the flame thrower
or SPNKR, or even just using pistols. :-)

> Also, I can't take screenshots during the game, so I could only take
> pictures of the carnage reports. Isn't there an app that lets you do
> that?

It's a bit complex, but you should be able to do it. You need to take your
last film, save it, and use one of the tools available on
<http://pascal-central.com/mmmg/m2-tools.html> to convert the film to a QT
film, from which you can take your screen shots. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland