Re: [NTLK] so we have a Dock port... now what?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:32:23 PST

Quoting Donald Wilson <marchie_at_mac.com>:

> the Dock/Connection pkg has a built in file browser? That's neat.

Yep. If you tap "Install Package" on the Newton as opposed to clicking the
button in NCU/NBU you can browse your computer right from the Newt. I used to
do this at my old job where we had an iMac sitting in another office with a
bunch of Newton packages and NCU sitting idly, waiting for connections from me
or my other Newt-using co-worker.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html