Re: [NTLK] NewtSync -- Oh! Oh! -- Pkg? Sheez!

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 06:16:14 PST

A lot of the .pkgs that I've downloaded onto my ibook (jaguar) don't
have the right bundle bits or whatever they are.

The mac thinks they are OSX packages, and NCU won't see them. Packer
has helped and has the coolest feature of being able to drag a whole
folder onto it and recursively fix all the pkgs inside.

-andy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html