[NTLK] Memory Error

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 04:51:30 PST

My 2100 newton is acting kinda crazy only hours before I have to leave, I
is shutting down and restarting all by it's self. When it restarts i get an
error box stating that the internal store or card if full. I still have
414k free what should does the list reccomend I do ! Other that the stock
software, I only have newthopper, eudora and Button bar plus installed !
Is there a safe and easy way to clean up any wayward or unused files on the
2100 ???

Ted

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html