[NTLK] Send me your favorite Newt-Friendly Website Links

From: wmiranda_at_softhome.net
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 15:27:59 PST

I want to create a new and up-to-date Newton-Friendly web page full of links
that can be accessed by Newthopper or Newts Cape. I find Plinkit! and This
Old Newt have some good links but there are a lot of links that no longer
work. I would like to hear from the Newton user community suggestions on
your favorite links that you actually access from your Newton and I'll work
on putting together some sort of portal. Oh, and I'd be willing to
contribute to that new website idea that was floated under "a modest
proposal" or was it "first time, long time". I forget. I'm SUPPOSED to be
working. :)

Bill M.
txgitarman_at_attbi.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html