Re: [NTLK] Largest Flash Card

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 06:45:49 PST

* brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com on Thu, 30 Jan 2003
| 3 gigs has been announced for flash cards by Pretec:
| http://www.dpreview.com/news/0211/02111901pretec3gb.asp

Lexar has 3GB CFII cards available... for $2500. I have no idea if this
card will work with the Newton ATA driver. The largest card I've used is a
128MB CFI card from... er... I don't remember, actually.

Hitachi/IBM announced 4GB Microdrive, delivery expected in November of this
year. I might get one for my camera if the price is reasonable.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and