Re: [NTLK] Newt as tablet

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:28:58 PST

Now isn't this kind of a silly idea, since the Newton essentially has
Inkwell built-in... You could just go buy a cheap digitizing tablet to work
Inkwell, but the Newton has it built-in!

Granted, there's no way to take advantage of it, but it just seems kind of
ironic to me that it's desirable to use the Newton as a brainless tablet
input for the "new" Inkwell recognition system, when the Newton has the
system built right in! :)

-Trent Tuggle

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html