Re: [NTLK] Owner Info Password Forgotten - Idea?

From: Marco Mailand (N_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 10:18:51 PST

"Glen Warner" wrote @ 19.1.2003 20:55 Uhr / <gdwarner_at_mindspring.com>:

> I discovered
> that my Owner Info was locked with a password.
Hi Glen,
If you can remember your name, address and all the other personal
information which goes into the owner card you can simply erase it and
create an unlocked from scratch. You'll loose only all settings from e.g.
SimpleMail or LunaSuite. I quite often erased my owner/workplace settings
:-) It doesn't matter much.

However, it might be a good idea to store all your passwords in a Newton
Note, which you can lock by an unbreakable DES enqryption using Secret by
SBM (Softwarebuero Mueller, http://www.sbm.nu). They have a dozen of very
good Newton programs, some are a must have and they sell the whole package
for a really good bundle price. Ask'em by e-mail.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!
Marco Mailand