Re: [NTLK] Just got my 2100! Two questions...

From: Scott Technoir (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 23:39:55 PST

On Vendredi, janvier 31, 2003, at 11:13 PM, Max Talbot-Minkin wrote:

> 1) Is there any keypad keyboard for use in Works Calculations? Cause it
> sure as heck don't accept HWR, not that I'd want to write out f(x)
> anyway.
>
> 2) Also, I'd love a (preferrably FREE) MineSweeper game to pass away
> the
> time in class.
>
> Yeah... so I have a 16 MB flash card and WaveLAN card coming... hehe...
> I'm all Newton pimp
>
> Thanks in advance
> Max

generally, Works requires the use of an external keyboard. i am not
familiar with works Calc, can you call up the onscreen keyboard from
the tools menu? otherwise worksbetter.pkg may give you HWR so you can
at lease attempt f(x).
as for minesweeper, check the games dir on unna, i know there is a
'sweeper like game or two, but i can't speak to the pricing.

your pal,
scotty t

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html