Re: [NTLK] How to connect MP 2100 with USB-FW-Macs (OS-X + OS 9.2.2)?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 06:15:19 PDT

stevie
I believe people have had success with the keyspan adapter in both OS 9
and classic to connect to NCU check archive
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive
Many people are using ethernet cards also to connect to NCU, email and
internet see archives.
There are a number of installation options with OS X I have had good
luck with NewTen over serial connection.
You should also read http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/
Good luck
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html