[NTLK] Newton extras for sale

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 21:12:50 PDT

Dear List Members,

In my enthusiasm for the Newton, I scooped up a bit more stuff than I
can use (too many good deals to be had!). So I put together a package
of duplicates I've acquired in recent months and put it on eBay. The
listing is really designed for someone entering the Newton world who
wants all the extras and likes the idea of one-stop shopping, but if
anyone on the list is interested, take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3033309600&category=27966&rd=1

It's titled "Ultimate Newton package" in case the above link isn't
working. The bidding is currently at $150, reserve met.

The package includes a UMP 2100 in very good condition (upgraded this
year by J&K Sales) with a Nu-shield screen protector (new); a used
rechargeable battery that holds a charge; a newton ac adapter/charger
new in the bag; an AA battery cage, new in the bag; original stylus; pc
or mac cable and dongle (buyer chooses or pays extra for both after
auction); printpack 2.0 with disks, new in the box; a HP 340 Deskjet
with all cords and an infrared adapter new in the box; a Turbo Silver
Wavelan card (or a 3com Ethernet card with cable -- buyer chooses which
or pays extra for both after the auction); a 16 mb linear flash card; a
340 mb IBM microdrive card; a 28.8 x-jack modem card; a mint Calise
case still in the box; Newton keyboard, mint. Everything is in good
working order.

Thanks.
Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html