Re: [NTLK] Burropak holster

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 16:42:36 PDT

In a message dated 07/03/2003 19:05:45, grant_at_splorp.com writes:

>In a previous message, Caretech_at_rogers.com typed vigorously:
>
>>I wonder if there is a picture of this case anywhere?
>
>Try this:
>http://tinyurl.com/fzkk
>(It's a link to the old LandWare BurroPak for Newton product page stored
>in the Internet Archive.)

And if anybody is in need of such carriers, check out this URL:

<http://www.eholster.com>

I have no affiliation with them, not even as a customer, but their product
sounds like I could put a 2x00 in it without problems (with the proper sized
ePouch).

*******
"Lallang" is the Malay word for a species of elephant grass with long and
floppy but razor sharp, silicate-lined leaf edges commonly found in Malaysia and
Singapore. Known in the United States as "cogon grass" and found mostly in
tropical areas.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html