Re: [NTLK] newton fax gateway

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 20:33:13 PDT

Hi Again

I know I have posted this before but I seem to be going around trying
to find an all in one solution. You see I find myself dealing with
companies who believe it or not don;t use email and use mostly faxes so
I keep looking at a way to fax via 80211b with my newton preferably so
that I dont have to hook up to a telephone line and fax. Or going to
my Mac and using Jfax I dont know of any other solution. Does anyone
else. Sorry If I seem to be playing the broken record but maybe
someone did not get my previous note.

TIA

Ray

R.Arseneau