[NTLK] Newton User Group in Chicago?

From: MJJ14_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 10:54:37 PDT

Hey guys,
Just out of curiosity does anyone know of a NUG in Chicago? Every now and
then I see NUG meeting announcements on the mailing list in various other areas.
 Now that we have a huge Apple store on Michigan Avenue, it would be cool to
start a NUG if there isn't one already in existence. Any feedback from
Chicagoans out there? Let me know!

-Matt

PS - Check out www.hanlonvision.com and click on the link for June 27, 2003,
and read the little story about the Apple store opening. My picture is in the
article too, I am Matt Janeczek, the guy with the blue shirt. That was such
a crazy night, I will never forget it!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html