Re: [NTLK] What's that pkg called? Gulliver2!

From: Glen (Planet) (glen_at_laopdr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 19:25:16 PDT

Greg
I believe you are describing a feature in Gulliver2. This was a nice little
tracking programme that I use a fair amount to keep travel plans in order.
The feature you describe is available in through the Map>Show window which
was a guess of the travel time and the shortest route between the two legs
of the current journey. It got a bit odd in longer, eastern orientated legs
as it seem to have a preference for travel westward on trips that spanned
longer routes. Anyway, Gulliver is published by TrueNorth and I can see that
I'm using version 2.22. Which I hope is the latest-
Glen
PS Gulliver2 was part of a package that complemented another useful
programme called Expenses (I believe). The two worked well together in that
you could link travel booking costs right into the travel expenses database
of Expenses.

--
Glen Swanson,
CAS Consultant,