[NTLK] Let's meet!!!

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 16:45:10 PDT

Hi all,
the following post from Paul Guyot in the "[NTLK] Fund raising: Philz's
back on tracks" thread let me think how nice would be to meet other
Newton users!

On 09.07.2003 00:55 Paul Guyot wrote:

>Il me semble que le 7/07/03 à 17:31 -0500, Woody Smith nous racontait:
>This makes me think about the World Wide Conference Idea. While I met
>some users in Europe, I'm still wondering how people I enjoy the
>posts on the list are in real life and I'd love to meet some of the
>anonymous lurkers who all have a reason to continue using these
>machines.

I am one of the "anonymous lurkers" and I live in Italy.
I've met some other Newton Users both personally and virtually but I
would really like to meet others from other countries.
I really like the idea of an European or even World meeting of Newton
Users.....
Is there any hope to make this meeting possible one day?

It would be really great to share our experiences and get to understand
better why other people are still using newtons nowadays and have fun
together ;-)

I bought the newton because I always heard about it and I was really
curious to use it. Moreover I am an Apple's products Collector, so I
couldn't miss to have it :-)

However I began to use the newton more and more everyday and now it is
always around with me and my Titanium.

The first occasion I can think about (especially for europeans) is the
Apple Expo in Paris next September.
I should attend it and maybe also many others from the list will do
so...

What do you think about trying to arrange a meeting during those days?

Ciao,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html