Re: [NTLK] Fund raising: Philz's back on tracks

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 15:52:35 PDT

Hi Woody,

Any developer who gets rave reviews from Mr. Guyot himself has got to be
worth it. So kudos to you for spearheading the fund rasing and to Phil
for developing. I'm short on "expendable assets" at the monent but due
to my backup habits, I have an extra new, never used, linear flash ATA
16 MB card to donate to the cause. I'll throw in shipping. Contact me
offline where I should send it.

Later,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html