Re: [NTLK] NewtonWorks and OSX

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 23:48:05 PDT

Running NCU in a classic window under OSX works great, no problem
moving Newton works docs between the Newton and my iBook via wavelan
card and airport. I use Word for Mac. When I want to move a doc (or an
html text file) to the Newton to read or edit in works, I just save it
as an rtf file (which preseves a good deal of word's formatting).
Newton uploads works documents to my laptop as rtf files as well, which
pretty much any word processor or text editor can handle. I believe NCU
works the same for PCs as well, with the added option (at least in
Notes) of saving files as Word documents.
Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html