Re: [NTLK] Backlight and touch screens

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 05:45:00 PDT

It's ok Glen, the prices and charges are very good indeed. In addition to
Rich's most excellent price list, this listserv should get a post or two of
current services and the price ranges incurred.
Makes it easier to get the best prices and service.

Thanks and have a safe trip home.
------------------
>Woo Lee
>Sorry, but I didn't make myself clear on this. I purchased a new, used
>replacement 2100. I plan to transfer everything from the old Newton and
then
>have that Newton repaired, and possibly accelerated.
>I purchased the complete replacement 2100 and paid the following charges
>(shipping to Denmark)
>
>Item Subtotal: $149.99
>Insurance Fees: $6.00
>Shipping Cost: $17.50
>GRAND TOTAL: $173.49
>NOTE: Customer declared exemption from 9.00 sales tax.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html