[NTLK] Jobs killing of Newton

From: crashrepair (crashrepair_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 06:49:19 PDT

I read the post of this subject with interest, the reason for death
seems contrived, to say the least with bulk orders from many quarters,
it looks like exercising a prejudice more than a sound commercial
decision, the storyline of saving macintosh by the sacrafice of newton
looks like corperate heroism when maybe Jobs had his own ideas. To
throw away a strong customer base and technology that is advanced and
successfull seems dumb! I do not know how accurate the film Pirates of
Silicon Valley is but it seems to show the Mac and Next as gods
Chris Edwards

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html