Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 14:49:01 PDT

History repeats itself.

The archive has plenty of warnings about Ferdi.O.(k...) and 'how' he treats
customers, both dissatisfied and satisfied.

He's nice on this list but sends replies that would get me knocked off of
my ISP for abusive emails University of Alberta doesn't respond to any
requests for assistance from the forwarded enails from Ferdi, oh yeah, he
works there.
------------------
>I will not go into detail about this person but i request that any of you
that have recieved services from me in the past to ignore this persons
request to post anything about me to the list. If you search the archive
WOO LEE has

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html