Re: [NTLK] repair service

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 17:13:12 PDT

on 12/07/03 19:00, Allan Ngaparu at angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au wrote:

> In Australia we talk about getting our five cents worth, partly because we
> dont have 1 and 2 cent coins anymore.

You don't have 1 cent coins anymore? So, how do you pay when the total is
10.01?

-Laurent.

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html