Re: [NTLK] Newton as a tool for writing up.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 05:09:00 PDT

------------------
>I am working on my research thesis.

Congrats.!
------------------
>I want to use my MP2100 to store all information of the references
materials. The materials include books, paper and article. I needs to
categorize them into different topic areas.

Many choices, but hard to decide...

-AvailWorks 3.0
-QuickFigure
-NewtWorks
-NewtDB
-Notion
-MoreInfo
-SuperNotePad
-eBase
-Leverage
-PowerForms
-Newtcard

..others will add more choices.
------------------
>I got a HP 6MP printer in my lab. Do you think I can print the notes in
MP2100 out via IR? Do I need to install extra software? Thank you so much
for your attention.

>Best Regards
>
>Tang

Extra software? No and Yes.
-No, Ir printing is built-in, but...
-Yes, install 'HP IrDA' driver to speed up the spooling and printing speed.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html