[NTLK] Enough of information on stores to implement read-only access :-)

From: Filip Zawadiak (philz_at_vyx.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 08:08:27 PDT

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know, that currently on my webpage there is
enough information about stores architecture to implement any solution
which would need "read only" access to stores.

Additionally, just few things are missing to implement read-write support.

I have written some tools in Ruby, which can decode and display
information encoded in soups. After I make them more user-friendly, I'll
publish them on my page as well.

With Newton, I would try to analyze following:
1. Dynamic behaviour of Flash Store Blocks
2. Format of Ink, Ink2 and InkWords (or anyone else did it?)
3. Data compression in VBOs
4. In RAM representation of VBO references, entries and mock entries
5. Check by what "unknown" data in entries is used
6. Try to use stores created by my tools (to be written)

Bye!

--
Filip Zawadiak mailto:philz_at_vyx.net http://vyx.net/~philz ICQ#25454699
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html