[NTLK] FROZEN NEWTON UPDAT.

From: Ron Silva (ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 11:20:29 PDT

on 7/13/03 11:30 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:09 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] FROZEN NEWTON UPDAT.
> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>
> Yeah, nice idea. I guess nobody has heard from the originators of 'the
> Snow/Frozen White Newton' case from Japan. Now where's that last email...
> ------------------
>> That is a really great idea. It would reduce the cost of the project, and
> if
>> it was done correctly (dark translucent plastic?) it might look good with
>> the remaining greenish-black parts.
>>
>> Eric

Yes I like the idea to update the case too But I really don't want to spend
that kind of money for 20th century style case. Don't get me wrong I love
the Newton but I much prefer an updated case in the style of the white
iBooks. Wasn't there a guy here on NTLK who posted pics of such a thing? I
think he completely sanded all the corners and curves down and created a
very iBook looking Newton. It was beautiful. In fact, all one would need is
iBook design like form, a translucent case and paint. The interior is open
to any design you want and it's protected as it is painted from the inside
like the iBooks. Any thoughts? Anyone?
Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html