Re: [NTLK] re Enroute - re wifi card

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 20:29:03 PDT

Thanks Ed for the quick reply.... I was looking to find a wifi card.
IT seems the list likes the silver orinoco.. Do you guys have a
favourite supplier out there and/or are there a lot of used cards
available... I know the 5 volt is the one you want so it is an older
card.

regards

Ray
On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 11:18 PM, Edward Humes wrote:

> Simple Mail is aptly labeled, easy to use and can also check various
> accounts with one stroke of the pen. It's my personal favorite (but if
> attachments are important to you, or you want to read html email, make
> sure you check the option to leave your messages on the server, so you
> can pull them off with your desktop later if need bee).
>
> Ed

R.Arseneau
caretech_at_rogers.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html