Re: [NTLK] Wireless sniffer

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 23:19:17 PDT

Il me semble que le 15/07/03 à 22:58 -0700, David B. Alford nous racontait:
>Anyone working on something like this, or has anyone made something like this?

I'm not aware on anyone working on this.

If I had to design this, I would try to figure out if sending custom
Ethernet packets to the card is sufficient (I guess not). If it's
not, I'll ask Hiroshi to let me configure his driver in promiscuous
mode.

Still, I did mail Hiroshi to offer my services to fix the
incompatibility with the AEBS. And either he didn't understand what I
meant or he just didn't want my help (I think it's the latter, I
offered my help in the past, I won't blame him for it anyway) and he
said he was quite busy at the moment.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/