Re: [NTLK] Recelled battery

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 04:27:01 PDT

Ah, this ebay auction...

-The pic. is not actual pic. of battery, also important side of battery not
shown.
-Seller registered in 'CANADA', but lists 'location, United States'-???
-Seller's email has added 'is' in it's email addy thru @hotmail, wasn't
there in previous auctions.???
-No Paypal? Unverifiable physical address? Why not?
-$105.00??? Other current NTLK'ers will do this 'recell' for less than
$60.00 IIRC in the archive.
------------------
>Is "recelled" a word? Would that make someone a receller?
>Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone else had seen this:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034859565es. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
>
>and whether they know of anybody on this list or off that will do the
>same work for less? And can they be paid through paypal, which this
>fellow doesn't do?
>
>Christian

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html