Re: [NTLK] Wireless sniffer

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 06:33:49 PDT

I would be interested in a wireless network sniffer as well. I'll be
moving closer to a brother-in-law who wants help expanding his ISP
services. Such a tool would be helpful in determining "populated areas"
in a sort of "pre-marketing survey" method. =20

Cool idea!

--=20
  Anthony Velasco, USFWS-Ecologist/ecotoxicologist

             ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com

This Newt's trekking through cactusland and lov'n it!
Managing Sales and Licensing for Newton Software at:

 http://www.thisoldnewt.com/~tactilesales/index.html
or http://www.tactile.com - Tactile Systems, Inc.
Contact me via the above E-mail for more information