[NTLK] NewtSync

From: jose.moro_at_epost.de
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 03:20:13 PDT

Hi folks,

I'm getting crazy trying to connect my Newton to my PB G4 (MacOS 10.2.6)
via a
Farallon Ethernet Card using NewtSync. I tried everything I could think
of following
John Anderson's advices ... to no avail. Even using a stone-age-connectio=
through
a simple hub there is no way. A slip keeps popping up telling that the Ne=
wton

could not connect to the specified address. John doesn't answer any more,=

is
probably fed up with my questions.

I'll try a last time and ask you folks if you can give me any hint. I use=

IP-addresses
of the kind 192.168.1.x on both sides, firewall off etc. I know there are=

lots of you
who already work with nsync so there has to be a way! I desperately need
synching
my Newt with my PB!

Thanks in advance

Jos=E9 Luis