Re: [NTLK] New look on UNNA

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 18:10:27 PDT

On Thursday, July 17, 2003, at 03:01 PM, Woo Lee wrote:

> Ok, ok, one DVD vs. three cd-r's, but I did get 100 cd-r's for US$7.00.
>
> Here's some sources for DVD-R's but check the shipping to .CA...

I presume you mean Canada ?
Just be aware that importing them to Canada means that the customs
folks will charge duty, excise, gst & the gowd awful tax they apply to
recordable media to subsidize all the artists whose music you're going
to rip off with them ... VBS

After all that buying them in the US ends up being very similar to
buying in Canada.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html