[NTLK] Jewel case for an Orinoco GOLD Wifi card?

From: funke erich (funkeys_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 20:48:19 PDT

Hi All
Does anyone have one of these jewel cases to spare?

If you do, would you be willing to sell one of them?

I had been contacted by Martin Joseph who offered one of his spare ones to
me - but he's just not answering any of my emails for some reason and I'm
really concerned about my card, which is in very good condition, taking an
un-needed beating.

Erich

All my stuff is over at J&K for the next week or so, but I'm trying to
source one or when all the items come back.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html