Re: [NTLK] FT: 2100 package

From: Tim (eft37_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 13:02:36 PDT

I don't know if this'll fit your bill, but I have my current "project machine" I could be interested in trading.
I have:
Powerbook 1400CS w/G3 (200mhz) upgrade (max allowable RAM (I forget the amount exactly)1.3GB HDD, built in ethernet (need to source driver) 8X wacky CD drive (needs something, works 80% of the time) & floppy, PCMCIA modem, PCMCIA 160MB RAM card for virtual memory trick
Also a Powerbook 1400C that I was going to transfer everything over to so as to have active matrix screen
an external battery charge w/battery & a dead powerbrick.
I was going to frankenstein the best of these 2 but then the powerbrick died and I moved and haven't had the time to spend playing.
I did use a friend's yoyo adapter to charge the battery last weekend with the charger.
I'm sure someone else will have a better deal machine for you, but if it doesn't look like it, consider my machines and some work and a power adapter.
-Tim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html