Re: [NTLK] Just a coincedence

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 21:31:42 PDT

Woody
There was somebody who was offering to fix jaggies through modifying the
case by machining off an edge. Somebody else could probably shed more light
on this for you.

Warm regards
Tony Kan

Kan and Company Ltd
Investment bankers
PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
New Zealand
tony.kan_at_kan-and-company.com
www.kan-and-company.com
Ph +64-25-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

DISCLAIMER: This message (including attachments) may contain privileged
and/or confidential information intended solely for the individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
destroy any electronic or paper copy of this message. Precautions have been
taken to ensure that no viruses are present in this email. Kan & Company
Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient
implements their own virus detection procedures prior to use.