[NTLK] New to list/Questions

From: David Lairson (d_lairson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:21:53 PDT

Hi All,
I'm relativly new to the list, I have not been a subscriber since the whole
planet newton fiasco. I'm getting back into using my emate, which I use
mainly for word proccessing, and I wanted to get some help on a problem i'm
having. I'll be typing along and all of a sudden the system will freeze for
about 2 seconds and then come back. Sometimes I loose text, most times I
don't. I usually end up duplicating text. IS there a reason for this?

Thanks
David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html