Re: [NTLK] Serial-to-USB cables

From: Vladimir Koprivsek (vkoprivsek_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 12:42:42 PDT

Well, the Entrega cable has arrived and works flawlessly under Classic!
Total US$15.25 including shipping to UK. No need to reboot in OS 9, but
no NewtSync nor Escale synchronizing, have to use NCU under Classic.
Anybody aware of any "substitute" drivers that would make Entrega cable
work under OS X?

Thanks,

Vlad

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html