Re: [NTLK] CF compatibility (ATA support)

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 03:52:01 PDT

Dealmac.com has updates every day(except Saturday) with posts of where the
best deals are, even an archive going back 7 days. Some are based on
rebates or price reductions. Don't forget to click on 'deal coupons' at
the top-right of page, it has a list of other current deals.
>I have found a reasonably priced 64MB of Viking Compact Flash (they do
>the adapter as well) and I'd like to give it a go.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html