Re: [NTLK] stupid pkg question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 09:50:36 PDT

on 26/07/03 12:38, David Lairson at d_lairson_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> I know this is a stupid question but... how do you remove a pkg from your
> newton? I have a shareware stationary construction kit installed on my emate
> that has expired and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Just scrub it like you would do for text.

-Laurent.

code police n.: [by analogy with George Orwell's `thought police'] A
mythical team of Gestapo-like storm troopers that might burst into one's
office and arrest one for violating programming style rules. May be used
either seriously, to underline a claim that a particular style violation is
dangerous, or ironically, to suggest that the practice under discussion is
condemned mainly by anal-retentive weenies. "Dike out that goto or the code
police will get you!" The ironic usage is perhaps more common.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html