[NTLK] [ [ot] ?] DEVONThink

From: David Getzin (dgetzin_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 01:27:47 PDT

Who here uses DEVONThink?

I have long admired it- and seeing as I have a good job now, finally
bought it which means I get to truly use it. (Yay!)

These guys (the developers, Devon?) *must* have used a newton- evidence
is everywhere in the info-organizational structure of it, the
Metaphores, --even Group/Ungroup from NewtWorks is there. (different
context, but still. . .!)

If they borrow-from/improve-upon these and more Newtonisms-- (as they
to a great extent have) -- O, the Joy that will abound!

Man, get solid HWR on a Linux Zarus, port a souped up D-Think, and . .
. yeah. Cool, cool stuff starts happening.

Boy- this app makes me itch to be a contributing beta tester- which is
a Good Thing. I should e-mail them.

ok-- I need sleep now.

Thanks for reading,

Comments?