Re: [NTLK] Subject: Re: (no subject)

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 20:52:13 PDT

Tablet PC: I think it was called the Trans Note or TransNote or Transnote.
There was only ever one model. It let you write on paper on one side of a
folio and it transcribed it onto the computer on the other side.
Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph +64-25-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

Trying to recall, IBM used to make a microscopic (well, mayne really
MP2100-sized) small color Win98 laptop. Does anyone know the model?

Also I think there was an earlier abortive IBM "Tablet PC" that can be found
cheap, makes a pretty good color "WebPad" - any ideas as to the model # and
source?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html