[NTLK] newton 110

From: David Lairson (d_lairson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 20:24:10 PDT

I just thought I would share with the list...

I just pulled my old newton 110 out of storage, put batteries in it and
fired it up. Suddenly it all came rushing back to me. Now don't thinkt that
I dont love my emate, but there is something powerfull about havinf a newton
in your hand. I was going through all the information on it and I could not
believe the stuff it could do that my windows based Jornada cannot do. I
used it to take notes in class, organize my time and my contacts. I kept a
journal, recipies, famous qoutes. I can't believe I gave it all up for
something that syncs with outlook and ... well that's all I ever used it
for. I think I'm going to get rid of my jornada and go back to useing my
110. It may be bigger but it sure is better.

Cheers,
David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html