Re: [NTLK] how do you carry your newton?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 09:58:26 PDT

I have always used a man-bag. I used to get them at
Eddie Bauer, but now I can't find any more from them.
The one I have now I got from Wilson's leather:
http://www.wilsonsleather.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4077&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=24&iSubCat=28&iProductID=4077&cmCat=ACSiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
they got this for $29!
The middle pocket is the perfect size for a 2000 Newt.
I don't carry a wallet so this bag has everything I
need.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- suppaman <suppaman_at_softhome.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> i find it difficult to carry my newton with me fot
> its size and I am worried
> about scratching it, what do you guys use to carry
> around your newton?
>
> Bye

=====
"Liberals don't care about the environment. The core of environmentalism is a hatred for mankind. They want mass infanticide, zero population growth, reduced standards of living and vegetarianism. Most crucially, they want Americans to stop with their infernal deodorant use. "
 - Anne Coulter Op Ed piece on Global Warming