[NTLK] eMate fun

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 07:01:30 PDT

So after a couple of days with my new eMate, I've managed to get
Hirochi's WaveLan stack working, as well as simplemail and newtscape.
However nBlog and Raissa both mock me. nBlog shows no other options
than 'User Info' and Raissa will not update.
I was a little sad to find that I could barely fit just those programs
into memory, After them and NIE 2.0 there is only about 70k left in
storage. I had kind of wanted to stick NCQ on as well...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html