Re: [NTLK] Names too slow

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 01:06:34 PDT

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 23:50 Europe/Amsterdam, Carlos Estellita
Cavalcanti Pessoa Filho wrote:
> I have a MP2100 with 348 names (about 136k) stored in the internal
> memory and none in my 4MB card. The problem is that every time I want
> to add a new contact, I have to wait for 10 seconds until the little
> light bulb disappear, allowing me to add some info! This is driving me
> crazy!!! Is there something that I can do to solve this problem?? I
> have SuperName installed.

No experience with SuperNames apart from testing it way back when and
not liking it (hated the fact that it changes the soup without seeing a
need for it IIRC) so I don't have any idea if there's a connection
there.
Quite sure about the fact that you need more internal free space though
and at least part of your problem should be there...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html