Re: [NTLK] Blank Screen

From: Gilmoure (gilmoure_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 10:56:41 PDT

I've checked the cable connection at the screen end and it's soldered
tight. On the logic board, the cable locks in securely and the mount
doesn't seem loose. That's why I was asking if it's more likely for
the screen itself to fail or for there to be problems on the logic
board. I've bid on a working screen (so they say) on eBay and will
try that out, assuming I get it. If that doesn't work, I'll have to
pick up a logic board.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's