Re: [NTLK] Reset Emate Teacher setup password

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 06:57:36 PDT

On Tuesday, Jun 3, 2003, at 15:24 Europe/Amsterdam, ADyson_at_Rogers.com
wrote:
> Does anybody know how to reset the teacher's setup password on an
> emate. I
> just bought an emate off EBay but the password is unknown.

Don't know about a way to 'just' remove that password, I did a backup
in the past and a hard reset after that, the password will be gone.
(if I remember right I didn't restore the System Info, did have to
reenter some registration info again though)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html