[NTLK] OOP Expense Link - Mac Version

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 08:25:23 PDT

Anyone have the Expense Link app (Mac version) that came with Out of
Pocket (it came on the Mac diskette)? My box only had one floppy in it,
the Windows version of all the packages. I can't find the Mac diskette
- if someone's got the Expense Link app (Mac), can you please e-mail it
to me? I'm working on an Applescript script that will read a
tab-delimited export from OOP and fill in my expense report. I did
install the Expense Link on my Windows laptop, and it works, but I'd
rather use the Mac version, so I can tie in with AppleScript...

Thanks,
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html